- If you eat fish, please don’t call yourself a vegetarian. You are not! You are a pescetarian. Newsflash: fish is not a vegetable!
- If you are vegetarian for reasons not related to animal well-being, please don’t call yourself a vegetarian. You are not! You are a flexitarian.
- If you wear of buy leather, please don’t call yourself a vegetarian. Newsflash: that’s someone else’s skin and they died to satisfy your demand. You are not vegetarian. You are flexitarian.
- If you eat a lot of eggs and cheese, please specify that you are an ovo-lacteo vegetarian. Please educate yourself: eggs and dairy products are extremely harmful in every possible sense to you, to the animals and to the planet.
- If you are a vegetarian who sometimes eats eggs and cheese for practical reasons, fine, but remember egg and dairy industries kill baby animals. So if you think of it, they are not vegetarian at all. Oh and newsflash: parmesan and gorgonzolla cheeses are literally not vegetarian at all since they actually contain stomach liquid from a dead calf for coagulation purposes. Gross.
- Dear vegans: please don’t go too crazy over tiny details and just spread the good vibes. Also, stop putting yourself through “Earthlings” again and again. They can watch it for themselves, you will hold their hand later.